92 Interactive to Offer Bi-Yearly $1000 Scholarships
At 92 Interactive, our Online Course Technical Team knows value education and the role it plays in helping to improve our communities. We know that school and education can be expensive and we want to help and encourage you during this time as others did for us.
We know how much money your spending to improve your chances of success in the future. This list seems endless, housing, food, tuition, lab fees, parking, books, supplies and technology expenses, the total cost of attending college or graduate school can easily exceed your wildest expectations.
One of our goals at 92 Interactive is to help be the pebble in the pond, use our success to make a small difference in the lives of those in our community and we are pleased to be offering a bi-yearly (March & August) $1,000 scholarship to students who are currently attending or will be attending college or university.
In order to apply, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
How should Universities leverage Online Education Platforms to improve access to higher level education for all those who wish to learn?
Out of the pool of applicants, we will choose five finalists. We will then post the five finalists’ essays on our blog and our social media pages.
If you are a finalist, you will be notified by eMail.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by August 15, 2016
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
We look forward to reading your submissions and watching how we are able to help you achieve success in the future.